The label "Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant" (EPV) is a mark of recognition from the French Government established to distinguish French companies possessing high levels of craftsmanship and industrial excellence.
The Maison Duvivier Canapés was one of the first companies to be awarded this label in 2006.
Manufacturing its products in France is one of the core values of Maison Duvivier Canapés, serving local know-how and craftsmanship. All the collections are designed and manufactured in the company’s 2 workshops in France, south of the city of Poitiers.
Choosing to buy a product made in France is significant. Doing so has many advantages for the purchaser and in terms of responsible consumption.
Some clear advantages:
• Manufacturing to order allows customization of the product in terms of finishes and dimensions.
• The quality of the products is guaranteed by the traceability of the raw materials and a manufacturing process combining high technology and craftsmanship.
• Shortened shipping times reduce delivery time to production time.
• After-sales service is carried out by the dealer with local technical assistance provided by the manufacturer.
Responsible Consumption Concerns
• Manufacturing to order avoids the issue of overproduction and unsold goods.
• Making products in France makes it possible to preserve artisanal and industrial know-how, which is also recognized by the Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant label. It also provides jobs and preserves employment in France.
• Maintaining a French design and production process maintains French design in a French way of life.
• Concerning both raw materials (leather and wood) and finished products, reduced shipping distances also reduce our carbon footprint. Simple packaging produces an acceptable amount of waste.
From design to packaging to the materials used, Maison Duvivier Canapés anchors protection of the environment at the very heart of its business. Examples are numerous - sustainably managed forests (PEFC wood), metals containing at least 30% recycled materials, packaging made of recycled and / or recyclable materials, design that permits separation of materials at the end of the product’s life cycle.
All the materials and components used in the manufacture of Duvivier Canapés products ensure perfect safety in terms of the health and wellbeing of their users. Our products are free of toxic pollutants, phthalates or benzene derivatives. The company can provide further information on request.
A Certificate of origin and warranty is provided to you on delivery of your order. It commits Duvivier Canapés on several points.